If you are experiencing technical issues whilst using www.catch.com.au, such as buttons missing or drop-down menus not appearing, this is most likely due to your Internet Browser not being compatible with our website. This can be easily fixed by upgrading or switching to the latest version of Google Chrome.
We recommend Google Chrome for navigating the Catch website as it is most compatible with the gizmos and gadgets on the site. You can download a copy of a free upgrade at the link below:
Otherwise, you may need to jump on another computer in order to complete your request.
We are committed to improving the Catch experience for our Members, so we would greatly appreciate your time to provide this invaluable insight for our team if you have been experiencing technical issues.
Can you please contact our Customer Service Team and provide answers to the following questions:
- Are you using a PC, iPhone/iPad or Android device to access www.catch.com.au
- What Internet Browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla etc.)
- What version is your current browser/operating system?
- Have you cleared your cookies cache?
- What were the exact steps taken before you received the error message?
- Are you able to provide a screenshot of error message?