Updating your account details is easy by following these simple steps:
First of all, you will need to log in to your Catch account, then you will be able to change your email address, password, newsletter subscriptions or delivery address details.
If you would like to update your address book, complete the steps below;
- Under ‘My Account’ click on ‘Addresses’ - here you can perform a variety of changes:
- You can add an address (or multiple addresses) by clicking "Add new address".
- You can delete a saved address by clicking on the "X".
- You can click "Edit Address" if you need to update an existing address.
- Or, you can click "Set as primary" to save your first choice delivery address.
Make sure you hit the "Save" button to save your changes.
If you have already placed an order that contains MarketPlace items, please contact the seller directly via your account to request this change. To ensure your request has been updated, you must receive confirmation from the seller directly.
Please note that if you change the email address linked to your Catch account you will receive an email from us to your previous email address, notifying you of this change. This is a security feature that we have in place to ensure that no one is able to change your personal details without your permission. If you are aware of this change, please disregard our email.
Your account details can be updated as often as you need.