We assess each refund and/or return enquiry on a case by case basis. Depending on the case you might be entitled to a replacement, store credit or refund.
To read more about our Change of Mind policy, please click here.
To read more about our return policy for faulty or damaged items, please click here.
Please follow the steps below to request a return and obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RMA). Please note that any returns sent to us without an RMA number will not be accepted.
- Sign-in to Catch and go to "My Account"
- Click on "My Orders" to see your purchase history
- Find the relevant order number and click on the "Request Return" button
- Fill in the returns form and click "Submit Request"
Please allow up to 48 hours for us to review your claim and respond.
The below conditions apply:
- When seeking a return on a product, please create a return request via your account. Once lodged, we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
- Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. Store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
- We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
- In the case of goods and/or services redeemable through a third party provider, the refusal of a refund or Store Credit does not prevent you from seeking a refund directly from the provider.
- When returning your item, please wrap the box with plastic or paper and do not affix any tape to the product packaging.