A product may not meet your expectations if:
- The product is a damaged (sometimes occurs during shipment).
- The product does not work.
- Some parts of the product are missing.
- The colour of the product is significantly different from the image shown.
- The quality of the product is not satisfactory.
If any of the above has occurred, please contact the Seller directly so they can resolve your concerns:
- Go to "My Orders" in your Catch account and click on the relevant purchase.
- Click on "Show Order Details".
- Use the “Contact Seller” button.
If you are not offered a satisfactory resolution within 2 business days, you can initiate a dispute by contacting Catch Customer Service through any of the channels below.