A product may not meet your expectations if:
- The product is a damaged product (as sometimes occurs during shipment)
- The product does not work
- Some parts of the product are missing
- The colour of the product is different from the image shown
- The quality of the product is not satisfactory
If any of the above has occurred, please contact the Seller direct so they can resolve your concerns. You can do this using the “Contact Seller” button in your Catch account. If after two days they are unable to offer you a satisfactory resolution, you can initiate a dispute by contacting Catch Customer Service.