A shipping dispute may occur when your products have not been received within the promised date or when the item received is damaged or faulty.
If any of the above has occurred, please contact the Seller directly so they can assist with your concerns.
- Go to "My Orders" in your Catch account and click on the relevant purchase.
- Click on "Show Order Details".
- Use the “Contact Seller” button.
What evidence or documents do I have submit after initiating a dispute?
When you start a dispute against a seller, the more information you can provide to support your case, the better. This includes:
- Photos or videos of product in case of damage
- Delivery acknowledgement receipt
- Correspondence between you and the seller
- Anything else that can support your case
If after two days they are unable to offer you a satisfactory resolution, you can initiate a dispute by contacting Catch Customer Service (see options at the bottom of this page).
We will review your complaint and let you know the outcome. Most cases are resolved within 3 business days. When the outcome of your complaint is a refund, we will credit the payment method you originally used for the purchase. Sometimes, we won’t issue a full refund; this is normally because an item eventually arrived, or you decided to keep an item that wasn't as described instead of returning it.