Yes, sometimes a Marketplace Seller may not be able to resolve your concerns in a way that they feel is satisfactory in the circumstances. In that instance, they can also initiate a dispute against you. If a dispute is initiated against you by one of your seller, we will email or call you. Please make sure to respond to us as quickly as possible to ensure we can help you resolve this as soon as possible. As part of the resolution process, we may request you to submit various bits of information regarding that order such as photos and email communications. We highly recommend that you provide us with all evidence and proof regarding that order to support your case so we can best help you. After receiving all the information from you and your seller, we will review and resolve the dispute with the help of the evidence and information submitted to us by both you and your seller. In doing so, we rely on provisions of Australian Consumer Law.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell digital gift cards or vouchers?
- What advice can you give me about disputes in general for MarketPlace?
- What processes does Catch use to resolve MarketPlace disputes?
- Can a Marketplace seller make a dispute against me?
- How can I live chat to customer service?
- What is the phone number for Catch?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How do I get in contact with Catch?
- How do I cancel/change my order?
- What is your Refund and Return Policy?