Buying and selling on Catch website is safe and secure.
- We have good dispute resolution policies to protect both the buyers and sellers.
- We will make every effort be fair in deciding the outcome of the dispute and avoid being biased. We will strive to achieve satisfaction for both parties.
- Catch has stringent requirements on Sellers before we allow them to join our Marketplace. We want to build confidence in our Sellers and ask that you give them an opportunity to resolve your concerns fairly, before lodging a dispute.
- A seller might have both good and bad feedback. Don’t focus only on the negative feedback. And don’t leave a negative feedback in a rush. Please give enough time for the sellers to consider your queries and get back to you. Negative reviews hurt a Seller and should only be given when they are truly deserved.
- Communication is the key to success. We believe that all disputes can be resolved through proper communication and we are here to help.
Should you require any assistance you can contact Catch Customer Service through one of the channels below.