If you’ve recently bought an item from Catch Marketplace and it didn’t meet your expectations or specifications as advertised, we’re here to help.
Catch has a dedicated team of Dispute Resolution Specialists who are here to help you solve Marketplace order issues, in accordance with Australian Consumer Laws.
Dispute Support is our way of finding a solution to any problem you may have regarding your purchase from a Catch Marketplace seller.
“When should I raise a dispute?”
· The shipment has not reached you within the implied timeframe
· Product received did not meet expectations or was different from the seller’s description
· The product was purchased through an unauthorised transaction
· The seller has not responded to you within a reasonable timeframe
“What evidence or documents do I need to show?”
When you submit a dispute against a seller, the more information you can give us about the issue, the better we can help to resolve it.
· Photos of product if damaged
· Delivery acknowledgement receipt
· Anything else that can support your claim
Please give us up to 48 hours to attend to you.
We’re here to help!