Dispute resolution is the process of resolving disputes between a Marketplace seller and Marketplace customer. The Catch Marketplace has Dispute Resolution Specialists who are available to help resolve such disputes in a way that complies with Australian Consumer Laws.
Reason for disputes
There are reasons for which a Marketplace customer may raise a dispute. The most common reasons are:
- The shipment has not reached you within a fair timeframe
- The product you received did not meet your expectations or was different from the seller’s description of the Catch.com.au website
- The product was purchased through an unauthorised transaction
Before raising a dispute, it’s best to try to resolve it by contacting the Seller directly so they can resolve your concerns.
You can do this using the “Contact Seller” button in your Catch account.
If after two days they are unable to offer you a satisfactory resolution, you can initiate a dispute by contacting Catch Customer Service.
What evidence or documents do I have submit after initiating a dispute?
When you start a dispute against a seller, the more information you can provide to support your case, the better. This includes:
- Photos of product in case of damage
- Delivery acknowledgement receipt
- Anything else that can support your case