It’s always better to carefully ensure you take all the steps possible to avoid disputes. Some steps you may consider are detailed below.
Track the product using the tracking number provided and check the delivery status via the link provided to you from the Seller (if any).
- Please check whether the delivered product has been left in your mailbox
- Use the “Contact Seller” button in your Catch account to contact the Seller and ask them whatever questions you want about your purchase.
- Please allow some extra time when delays happen due to unexpected events such as natural disasters or customs issues where goods are shipped from overseas.
- Please check whether any of your family or friends may have used your account to communicates on your behalf without your knowledge so you can be completely informed.
- Before filing a dispute confirm the shipping times of the seller. Some sellers may ship after immediately the order is placed and some others may ship after 2 to 3 business days. Different sellers have different shipping policies. Be an informed buyer!
- Make sure that you have given a correct delivery address. When you use a credit card make sure that your billing and shipping address are the same. If you change your address after placing your order, the Seller may have already shipped it to the first address you supplied and you will be liable for reshipping costs including collecting the goods and resending them.
- Some sellers cannot ship to PO Boxes, please make sure you check their terms before purchasing.
- Try to contact the seller before initiating a dispute. Give the seller enough time to respond. You might not receive an immediate reply so please be patient and wait till the seller gets back to you. We recommend 2 days.
Should you require any assistance you can contact Catch Customer Service.