- All goods sold on Catch.com.au (whether by us or an independent Seller) come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Any product warranty given by Catch.com.au will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. Where applicable, you may make a claim in relation to goods that are faulty in accordance with our 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Change of Mind Returns
- The following clause applies to goods sold by Catch.com.au only. Sellers may have their own policies and procedures in relation to change of mind returns.
- Catch will allow a return for store credit or exchange product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 14 days of receiving order;
- as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken);
- in a resalable condition; and
- not damaged in any way.
- We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
- To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process.
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high value items that you return for change of mind.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements of clause 17.1.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address
- Change of mind returns are not accepted for intimates, which includes underwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear and adult toys due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available. Under no circumstances can change of mind returns for digital access codes or downloadable software be accepted.
If you have a problem with your goods, please contact us via this Help Centre or your Catch account. We will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods.