You are always more likely to get a speedy, and smoother resolution, when including all necessary information in your messages with a seller. This can often mean including a picture or video to illustrate the issue you are facing with a product.
To include a message in your correspondence with a seller follow one of the below steps:
1. If you have not yet sent a message to the Marketplace seller, simply:
- Go to the Order where you have made the relevant purchase: https://www.catch.com.au/my-account/my-orders
- Click "Show Order Details"
- Click "Contact Seller"
- Select a subject and write a brief description explaining the issue
- Click "Attach Image"
2. If you are already corresponding with the Marketplace seller, simply:
- Go to the messages with the seller: https://www.catch.com.au/my-account/messages
- Click "Reply"
- Click "Attach Image" and send when complete