- If you have purchased a product/s and have changed your mind, this applies to goods sold by Catch.com.au only.
- Sellers may have their own policies and procedures in relation to change of mind returns.
- Catch will allow a return for store credit or exchange product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 14 days of receiving order;
- as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken);
- in a resalable condition; and
- not damaged in any way.
- We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
- To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process.
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high value items that you return for change of mind.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements of our policy.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
- Change of mind returns are not accepted for intimates, which includes underwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear and adult toys due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available. Under no circumstances can change of mind returns for digital access codes or downloadable software be accepted.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Submit a request.
You can also call our Customer Service Team
Monday to Friday 9am-9pm AEST
Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm AEST
Excludes Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Anzac Day.