Updated 16th March 2020
- If you have purchased a product/s and have changed your mind, this applies to goods sold by catch.com.au and Marketplace partners.
- Catch will allow a return for store credit or exchange product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 14 days of receiving order;
- as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken);
- in a resalable condition; and
- not damaged in any way.
- We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
- To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process.
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high value items that you return for change of mind.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements of our policy.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
- Change of mind returns are not accepted for intimates, which includes underwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear and adult toys due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available. Under no circumstances can change of mind returns for digital access codes or downloadable software be accepted. See below list.
*Excluded Change of Mind categories/products
The following categories are not covered by the Change of Mind policy:
- Cosmetics & Beauty products (If hygiene seal is broken)
- Pharmaceutical/Health products
- Perishable Goods & Food items
- Personal Care Items
- Underwear & socks
- Pierced jewellery
- Mattresses, mattress and pillow protectors
- Gift cards, phone recharge or third party gift cards
- Media - Books and unsealed CDs, DVDs & Video Games
- Adult toys/sexual health products
- Assembled furniture
- Digital Goods (download codes etc.)
- Personalized/Made to order Goods
- Earphones/Headphones (if package has been opened)
- Large/Bulky Appliances
- Toilet paper
- Paper towel
- Tissues and serviettes
- Medicinal (pain relief)
- Cleaning (Examples: anti bacterial wipes, sprays and cleaners, disposable gloves)
- Feminine hygiene and incontinence
- Baby wipes
- Hand Sanitizers
- Any merchandise where the GST has been claimed under the Tourist Refund Scheme, unless proof of repayment of the GST upon return to Australia is provided
Please note: Our freight partners including Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays and service impacts due to Coronavirus.
This may result in delays in us receiving and processing your return for change of mind.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, however be assured that we will complete your request as soon as it reaches us!