Our freight partners including Australia Post are still delivering however there are some delivery delays and service impacts due to Coronavirus.
With many people moving to online shopping and working from home, we are seeing an increase in orders being placed which is resulting in delays.
Our warehouse and partners are still dispatching within the advertised time frames, though due to delivery delays with carriers, you may experience significantly longer delays in delivery.
Delays will also mean:
- Priority Mail services may be suspended
- The delivery time for Perth and Brisbane may increase by up to five days
- The delivery time for North Queensland may increase by up to seven days
- The delivery times for Tasmania may increase by three days
- That Next Day Express Post Services into regional and rural communities may not be able to be maintained
In some cases, we are also having to process and deliver from an alternate locations around the country and you may notice this when tracking your parcel. We are constantly looking at ways to optimise our delivery network to make sure customers receive their parcel as quickly as possible.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on our customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.